Red Arrow Hobbies?

Has anyone used this company? What kind of delivery time do they have.

Reply to
Dave

They have been around a long time and have a generally great rep.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I use them all the time. I place a order and I receive it with in a few days. The last order I placed late Thursday afternoon and received on Monday. They have great quality parts. We use their body tubes. launch lugs and centering rings in all of our kits. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants great products and great customer service.

Reply to
rocket trike

They are good folks and I first met them more then a decade ago.

/ArtU

ArtU

I've bought tubes and custom G-10 fins from RAH before. I highly recommend.

-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L1

Reply to
J.A. Michel

Good source for "flexible" phenolic tubing and bulk G-10 too.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

I won a BBII Nose and Tail cone set from them on eBay. They shipped fast, and the packing was exceptional. I've not ordered normal mail order from them, but have heard nothing but good about them. David

Reply to
Dlogan

Red Arrow is one of the good guys. I've known the owner and have done business with them for at least 6 years.

-- Bruce Kirchner TRA L2 #5888 Michigan Team 1 High Power Rocketry Proud Gun Owner!

Reply to
Bruce Kirchner

Understatement.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

My two cents worth: Had motor casing delivered to smaller launch at Three Oaks, MI. They delivered as promised. No problems except *I* used too short a delay.

superman

Dave wrote:

Reply to
superman