RGS - kits / model list updated again

I've updated my listing of RGS and related (Colorado, DR&G, etc) railroad kits. The listing includes a town-by-town listing of the
RGS, and all the available kits and models available. I've also added decal listings, rolling stock, and other related items.
The list is here: http://rgsrr.home.comcast.net/~rgsrr/rgs/model-list.html
I've tried to include current and out-of-print items; if you happen to use or look at the list and notice missing kits or items, please let me know. I'm trying to make this listing as complete a resource as possible.
- Steven http://www.rgsrr.info