Athearn Genesis F-7 Lights Help

I recently found an Athearn Genesis F-7 at a show, no box or instructions. This weekend I installed a Digitrax DH163 decoder, and all works well.
However, I note the model has a second red light in the upper position on the nose. The leads to this light are not connected to the circuit board in the loco, but I see that the F1 and F2 green and purple leads from the decoder do appear to be connected, and there are some unused connections on the circuit board. None of the labels by these connection points seem to correspond to F1 or F2. Can anyone provide a link to more info about the Athearn circuit board, or how to connect up the red nose light? Thanks, Geezer
The lights (red and clear) in the upper nose are Gyra warning lights. The clear was only on when the train was moving forward as a warning light. The Red came on when the brakes went into an emergency stop. You would need extra outputs on your decoder to model this correctly. Some people just connect them to the head light and rear light connections on the decoder. I believe they are 1.5V bulbs so don't forget a series resistor.
Stuart Sabatini
Palm coast, FL