eBay: Santa Fe Train caboose!? No thanks

http://snipr.com/Caboose

Add pictures here
✖
x-no-archive:yes

Why would anybody bid on this hunk of junk?
Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 23, 8:43 am, snipped-for-privacy@live.com wrote:

Uh, because they want to restore a classic caboose.
My neighbor down the road owns a restored version which has been fixed up *very* nicely as a studio apartment. The bed is in the cupola.
He says it's nice to drift off to sleep with the sound of rain pattering on the steel roof just above your head.
Your milage may vary.
-Pete
Add pictures here
✖
Twibil wrote:

And let's not forget the wonderful job Museums do, of preserving our history.
Stevert
Add pictures here
✖