Thanks Santa

Got up this morning to find Santa had built a 12 ft x 9 ft layout in the spare bedroom, thanks santa (although it was 26 years ago I asked for it!!)

Anyway, I have squeezed four running loops in to my "space" and all sections (DC) and points are now powered with the control panerl now being finished. So whats next? I presume a day or two "playing" will tell me if I have squeezed to much track in? In todays brief test sesion although the two outer tracks that run through the station were fun, it seemed enough to do with shunting etc and the two inner "goods" loops seemed little more than an excuse for a train to run around in circles.

So presuming I stick with four loops, how do people decide on whats next?

Reply to
piemanlarger