Hornby Class 24

Hi all,

I've got a Hornby class 24 set with wagons, controller and track. Looks in good condition, has anyone any idea of a guide price I should put it on Ebay? Are blue Hornby 24s rare?

James

Reply to
James S

Hi James

Yes, blue Hornby 24's are extremely rare - they didn't make any! You have probably got either the 25 or the 29. In either case, rarity value is probably nil.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Boyd

? Are blue Hornby 24s rare?

Well spotted Paul, it is indeed a 29. I've got a 4 car HST set as well in blue/grey. They seem to be selling for around £30 so that's worth a go.

JAmes

Reply to
James S