RJH O gauge 47

Hi,

my friend wants to sell his fully built, motorised, ready to run O gauge RJH

  1. It is number D1586 and is in two tone green. I don't really want to put it on Ebay as I've no idea how much it's worth, has anyone got any ideas a) how much it's worth and b) where we should try and sell it?

Many thanks,

James

Reply to
James S

You can always place a reserve on an auction, and the item would not sell without bidding passing the reserve. A kit built RJH Class 37 is currently at £250, although there is 5 days to go, and from my experience its probable that it will eventually fetch something in the region of £500 or even more - it just depends on whether there are 2 people who want it very badly.

Reply to
John Ruddy