Hornby class 56 released

The Hornby BR blue class 56 diesel-electric Co-Co finally put in an appearance in the shops today. Initial impressions are that the model looks like a class 56, and that performance is as good as it looks.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

I was slightly concerned about how the bogies looked when viewed from the side, but other piccies, namely on the hattons site seem to have placated me somewhat.

It does look great actually. Now all I have to do is build a layout where I can run 30 wagon MGR's and i'll be a P-I-S.

Cheers,

Rob.

Reply to
Robert Wilson