when can we expect the new bachmann models

Has anyone any idea when Bachmann will be releasing thier 20 / 45 & 40 this year?

Thanks

(And please can someone produce a 37/0 split box!)

Reply to
Meadowgreen-TMD

"Meadowgreen-TMD @meadowgreen-tmd.co.uk>" Has anyone any idea when Bachmann will be releasing thier 20 / 45 & 40 this

I'd just be happy if they produced their diesels in Rail Blue with head-codes and pre TOPS numbers (seems to be the forgotten age).....

PS, one for Hornby when their Brush 2 (31) comes out, how about one in green with white bodyline stripes and the BR 'double arrow' - could be 5557 [A] or

5520 [B] (there is photographic evidence for each loco)..... [A] four BR double arrow's under each of the four cab side windows. [B] one BR double arrow on each side, in the centre.
Reply to
Jerry.

Im waiting for split code 37 aswell, my cash will stay in my pocket untill Bachmann produces one.

Reply to
ViP

Bachmann have just released their USRA 2-6+6-2. :-)

-- Cheers Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

Just? They have been on the shelves here in Leytonstone for over a month now! Keith

Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

"Keith Norgrove" <

Well, close enough. :-)

Not seen one up here in the Great White North yet.

-- Cheers Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

In message , ViP writes

I could do with a couple of non-split code 37's in original (1960s) condition, in green livery.

Reply to
John Sullivan

Whats the code or link to it?

Reply to
piemanlarger

"piemanlarger" <

Poor photo at

-- Cheers Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

In message , John Sullivan writes

Looks like you and I are going to be lucky very shortly. See the Bachmann New for 2004 pages at

32-775 Class 37/0 diesel BR blue split headcode 37038 32-776 Class 37/0 diesel BR green split headcode D6707 32-777 Class 37/0 diesel BR blue centre headcode 37238 32-778 Class 37/0 diesel BR green centre headcode D6826
Reply to
John Sullivan

I also see a selection of track on the above list.

Peco made presumably?

Cheers Robt P.

Reply to
robert.pollard2

"John Sullivan" wrote

Can't wait - especially if they re-tool the body and make it the correct shape! :-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

From the limited info online and the track supplied with the Voyager set this Christmas, it looks to be the hornby range as produced by Roco rebadged. The track in the sets even still had the 'R' numbers on !

Jeff.

Reply to
Jeff McGhie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff McGhie"

The above may well be the case, but the Bachmann/Kader factory does in fact have its own automated track making machinery (March 2003). I regret not looking closely enough to see what code rail it was using.

Dave W.

Reply to
David Westerman

All I want is the Jinty...any news on that John?

Reply to
IanClarke

"IanClarke" wrote

The official line is *first half of 2004* but I want mine NOW! :-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Looking on the Pat Hammond site there is a Green and Blue 37/0 split box announced in the Bachmann range; 37038 in blue and D6707 in green. Also centre hcode 37238 and D6826.

Luvly Jubbly

Paul

Reply to
Paul Harrison