New Bachmann set????

I've seen several references in different places about Bachmann coming out with a new set sometime this summer, apparently something along the lines of the ConCor collectors' sets.

Anyone know anything about this? Any info would be appreciated.

Please respond by e-mail; I often don't get everything that's posted here on RMR.

Thanks again,

Andy

Reply to
Andyroo111

Andy, Bachmann are doing the C&O George Washinton train set as a limited edition set. It contains a C&O J-2 class mountain with all the C&O decorations and I think 8 heavy weight Pullman cars lettered for the GW. Also includes enough straight track sections for display

Charles Emerson in Oz

Reply to
Charles Emerson