Future Bachmann 37s

Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone has any idea or thoughts on when Bachmann will a) release a 37/0 without the buffer surrounds, and b) release a 37/4 with the
shape improvements of the current 37/0
regards

when enough people post to them direct and not on here!
and b) release a 37/4 with the

Being as they have sold lots of 37/4s already, the market for a re-tooled version is going to be much smaller, so I would say no as re-tooling the moulds is likley to be too expensive

There are a lot of livery variations left for the refurbished body shell, I would guess if they're smart they will have planned the tooling for the new 37/0 so they can create refurbished 37s aswell.
pmorgan snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk writes

I hope so! I'm desperately after some Inverness 37/0s and 37/4s, and when Heljan get round to their BRCW Type 2s, my stud should be complete.
--
Regards,

James Christie