Bachmann DCC

Hi folks, Does anyone know how much current the Bachmann Eazy-DCC system will deliver. I know that it's supplied with a 1 amp transformer, but I am told (by the M G Sharpe models website) that it is capable of delivering more that this.

Any info appreciated.

Regards,

Rob.

Reply to
Robert Wilson

"Robert Wilson" wrote

Apparantly a more powerful transformer is being developed, but its precise rating is not known.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Thanks for the reply John. Do Barwell take kindly to enquiries from the Punteroonies?

Reply to
Robert Wilson

"Robert Wilson" wrote

Sometimes they can be really helpful. I 'd suggest you try talking to Merl Evans.

John.

Reply to
John Turner