Bachmann announce new DCC system

Press release from Bachmann - apologies if anyone has posted this before me.
John.
< quote >
We have created a powerful successor to the original EZ Command system,
called EZ Command Dynamis. Dynamis will enable the many thousands of EZ
Command customers to smoothly progress to a full function Digital Command
Control system.
Dynamis development is far advanced and we feel the time is now right to
make this announcement.
Dynamis is a Full Function DCC Control system developed from our experience
and knowledge gained from the EZ Command family of products.
Dynamis will cover two market segments but is modular and upgradeable rather
than two stand alone units.
Dynamis will incorporate contemporary features and technologies.
Dynamis will also include several fantastic and unique features that have
not been seen on any other mainstream DCC control system. These features
will make the system extremely versatile and easy to use both functionally
and ergonomically.
Dynamis will of course be an NMRA DCC compliant product and will work with
existing EZ Command decoders. It will be a perfect partner for the new
36-553 back EMF decoder.
Dynamis will be available in the early New Year.
Dynamis will continue the EZ Command tradition by offering superb value for
money without compromise to quality or functionality.
The original EZ Command System, item 36-500, will remain in production. We
feel that the recommended retail price of £45.95 offers a great way to
experience the benefits of DCC operation for the first time.
The next editions of Model Rail and British Railway Modelling will carry
Dynamis adverts. Please find a copy of the advert attached.
Submit your email address via
and you will be
kept up to date with the latest Dynamis information. This Dynamis web page
will be updated with our main website home page on the morning of the 7th
September. Item numbers to follow.
Kind Regards
David
Keep up to date with all the latest Bachmann Europe news

Kind Regards
Bachmann Europe PLC
< /quote >
Reply to
John Turner
More importantly ;)
...will it have a speed 'knob' that doesn't have a start and an end - so when you switch from loco to loco it doesn't suddenly accelarate/decelarate.
I'd like 4 digits, but I'm more into predictable speed control, especially in a layout full of sidings...
Mike
Reply to
Mike Wonham

Site Timeline