Scratchbuilidng Signals

Hi again all

Sick of my endless questions yet?

:)

I wish to scratchbuild illuminated signals and semaphores for my layout - any pointers/links, gratefully accepted

Many thanks

Steve

Reply to
mindesign

Steve,

You could start by looking here :-)

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

Scale?

Reply to
Joe Ellis

Have a look at what roger can build Any scale any dimensions

Reply to
Mike

Apologies Joe

"OO" scale.

Reply to
mindesign

WOW - they are detailed signals and at 7 quid a pop will mean I have a stunning layout and no trains

:)

Seriously, thanks for the link....the detail is incredible - not sure if I have the patience to be making each signal from brass, but they really are something

Might buy one or two and copy the relevant bits in styrene

cheers

Steve

Reply to
mindesign