Who has the least expensive HO signals??

Hi all

Just wondering who I might get a bunch of signals from that won't cost me dearly..... I have looked at some of the UK sites and they are beautifully crafted in brass and therefore pricey. I don't need brass signals - just relatively fine plastic. Am after both kinds - ( I know there are lots of kinds) illuminated and semaphore

Many thanks

Steve

Reply to
mindesign

Ratio makes/made plastic signal kits.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Ratio still make semaphore kits, Eckon make working colour light kits and Knightwing do dummy colour light kits that could have LEDs added. AFAIK none of these have websites but you can buy Eckon and Ratio from and Knightwing from

Keith

Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove