Bachmann Class 37 ?

I have a couple of questions regarding the Bachmann Class 37 locomtive, I have been looking at the Bachmann Web site and it mentions that at some time the following models are due to come out from Bachmann.

Class 37/4 Diesel 37431 Intercity 'Bullidae' Class 37/5 Diesel 37678 Red Stripe/ Railfreight Class 37/5 Diesel 37671 Railfreight 'Tre Pol And Pen'

Does anyone know when these locomotives are due to be available ?

Does anyone know of any retailers who have existing 37's for sale as I am looking to obtain some 37's for respraying.

Any guidance would be helpful.

Emma

Reply to
Emma

"Emma" wrote

They are believed to be due for release this month.

John.

Reply to
John Turner