Heljan / Bachmann Class 66 ?

I collect mainly modern image locomotives and rolling stock, I have a number of Lima class 66 locomotives in various liveries such as EWS and Freightliner.

For some time I have heard various rummours that Heljan or Bachmann may produce a 66 or have one coming through sooner or later.

If anyone could please confirm the situation, please drop me an email.

Thanks

Emma

Reply to
Emma

"Emma" wrote

Very definitely NOT rumours. Expect a class 66 from Heljan early in the new year - February is suggested by those close to the company.

John.

Reply to
John Turner