Class 66 Liveries

John (and anyone else who gets out there photographing 12inch to the foot)

I recall seeing a picture of a Class 66 in an unusual livery in the last couple of months - It wasn't EWS or DRS, but apart from that I couldn't say it wasn't GBRF or Freightliner. It looked as if one end of the loco was in one livery and the other - in another! Have you any knowledge of this (and more to the point any pictures)?

To reply substitute my second name for nospam

Reply to
Ian Birchenough

Could it be the Freightliner 66 repainted in the combined freightliner/Shanks and McEwans (SP?) livery ?

66522 was on the cover of Rail Express 103 (december) and no doubt the other rail mags around that time.

try this link to a picture on www.wnxx :-

Cheers Jeff.

Reply to
Jeff McGhie

"Jeff McGhie" wrote

Sounds like that one to me too!

John.

Reply to
John Turner

In message , Jeff McGhie writes

Thanks Jeff, That's the one! Regards, Ian Birchenough

Reply to
Ian Birchenough