Dapol N gauge Class 86

Hiya, Any report as to when this is coming out? I'd understood it would be out by now?

Rob.

Reply to
brushhead

I do not think it has been released yet. One of the dealers I buy from (Signal Box, Rochester) is taking advance orders for ones in Virgin, Intercity and Freightliner livery but has no definite release dates. The two other dealers I use (Kernow and Hattons) do not have them listed at all.

Dapol's new EWS Class 66 was quickly released at short notice so if this anything to go by hopefully the first batch of 86s will be out very shortly.

I received a 2010 Dapol catalogue a few days ago and models in Triple Grey, NSE, EWS and Mail livery are shown as to be released during

2010.
Reply to
Kevin Lee