66 Class Website

Would someone kindly repost the URL for the 66 class website. I inadvertently deleted the message containing it.

I would also like to find photos of 59 class if anyone knows of any sites. The

59s are quite hard to find if you don't know exactly where to look; and I don't.

I suppose the 59s are my most favorite present-day locomotives.

Reply to
66class

Will produce many sites/pics devoted to both loco classes!

Robt P.

Reply to
60106