Heljan class 47 Windsor Castle

How sorry? I believe you are supposed to put 'FS' or 'For Sale' in the title of a post that is about selling an item so we don't all have to view your post. Also do you think someone who wishes to purchase a Heljan 47 from Ebay will wait until you spam this newsgroup or simply search for Heljan where your item will show up anyway?
Fred
Reply to
Fred
Hope know one minds, I have a Heljan class 47 for sale on ebay limited=20
edition called Windsor Castle in EWS livery.

If your not interested sorry to have bothered you.
Kind regards
Emma
--=20
This email and any files / attachments transmitted with it are private=20
and confidential intended solely for the use of the individual or entity =
to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error=20
please return it to the address it came from advising the sender that=20
the message was received in error, you should not copy, distribute or=20
show the content to anyone and immediately delete the message from your=20
system, Unauthorised use or disclosure of the content may be unlawful.=20
Any content that is not pertinent to the official business of the=20
organisation is personal to the author.
This email message has been swept for computer viruses.
Cymraeg
Mae'r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw atodiad iddo yn gyfrinachol ac fe'i bwriedir=20
ar gyfer y sawl a enwir arno yn unig. Gall gynnwys gwybodaeth=20
freintiedig. Os yw wedi eich cyrraedd trwy gamgymeriad ni ellwch ei=20
gopio, ei ddosbarthu na'i ddangos i unrhyw un arall a dylech gysylltu=20
=E2'r anfonwr ar unwaith.
Mae unrhyw gynnwys nad yw'n ymwneud =E2 busnes swyddogol y corff sy'n=20
anfon yr e-bost yn bersonol i'r awdur.
Emma
Nice one, Fred.
Andy

Andy Howes
Fred, Didn't know you had to put FS in the title, sorry must have missed the=20 small print somewhere.
How very helpful of you to point out this oversight to me.
Have a nice day.
Regards Emma
Fred wrote:
[...]
How very pleasant chaps.
Emma
Andy Howes wrote:
[...]
In message , Fred writes
The only way I will believe anyone who says "sorry" is if they write the apology on a fifty pound note and send it to me. I assume the same applies to everyone else who agrees with me.
Reply to
John Sullivan
In message , Emma writes
Oh yes you did. It is clearly stated in the charter for the newsgroup, which you are supposed to read before posting to the newsgroup. I quote:
Advertising Adverts should be clearly marked in the subject line (the words "AD", "For Sale", "Exhibition" or "Commercial" at the start of the subject line are recommended).
The charter was last posted by Tim Illingworth on 12 July 2004. You cannot have missed it.
But then you've got previous for ignoring everything you're told unless ebay forces you to abide by their rules and regulations.
Reply to
John Sullivan
Not much use if I was bothered, as the auction ended half an hour before you posted your message on here! Doh!
John.
Reply to
John Lancaster
Very useful that. Not that I wanted one anyway..
James
Reply to
James S
I agree!
Fred
Reply to
Fred
Well I noticed you have put For Sale in the title when you have previously posted messages about your Ebay items, so you must have realised that is what you're supposed to do. Also there are hundreds of other people selling model railway equipment on Ebay who haven't posted messages about their items. Have a think about why they don't do the same as you.
Fred
Reply to
Fred