OO DIESEL RESPRAYER ?

Hi, I am hoping someone in the group might be able to assist me, I have a=20 number of Bachmann class 37 in regional rail and am interested in having =

these resprayed in to various liveries which Bachmann do not provide for =

such as load haul and some new ews numbers as well as some large logo.

I would appreciate if anyone knows of any where which offers this=20 service (resprayed) and if they have a web site.

Any and all help much appreciated.

Emma

--=20

********************************************************************** This email and any files / attachments transmitted with it are private=20 and confidential intended solely for the use of the individual or entity =

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error=20 please return it to the address it came from advising the sender that=20 the message was received in error, you should not copy, distribute or=20 show the content to anyone and immediately delete the message from your=20 system, Unauthorised use or disclosure of the content may be unlawful.=20 Any content that is not pertinent to the official business of the=20 organisation is personal to the author.

This email message has been swept for computer viruses.

********************************************************************** Cymraeg

Mae'r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw atodiad iddo yn gyfrinachol ac fe'i bwriedir=20 ar gyfer y sawl a enwir arno yn unig. Gall gynnwys gwybodaeth=20 freintiedig. Os yw wedi eich cyrraedd trwy gamgymeriad ni ellwch ei=20 gopio, ei ddosbarthu na'i ddangos i unrhyw un arall a dylech gysylltu=20 =E2'r anfonwr ar unwaith. Mae unrhyw gynnwys nad yw'n ymwneud =E2 busnes swyddogol y corff sy'n=20 anfon yr e-bost yn bersonol i'r awdur.

Emma

I am hoping someone in the group might be able to assist me, I have a number of Bachmann class 37 in regional rail and am interested in having these resprayed in to various liveries which Bachmann do not provide for such as load haul and some new ews numbers as well as some large logo.

I would appreciate if anyone knows of any where which offers this service (resprayed) and if they have a web site.

Two very good ones are:

Eastmoor Models

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (f.a.o. James Wells)

and Interespray:

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (f.a.o. Neil Fortune)

Both provide excellent service and a great level of finish and detailing- I speak from personal experience. However both are very busy, doubtless because they are so good. You may be waiting a while.

As an aside, you need to pick your prototype very carefully. The current Bachmann model is only suitable for later series 37/5 and 37/4 conversions only, without major modifications. If you want a 37/0, you may be better waiting for the new version, due later this year.

Come to think of it, I would probably wait anyway as the current version is a pretty average representation of the prototype (to put it mildly)... although that particular subject has been talked about extensively here and everywhere else... :-)

db.

Reply to
Dirk Belcher

Hi,

A very good friend of mine has repainted two of my Bachmann 37's which can be be seen on his web site

follow the link to contents.

I am sure he will not mind the extra business, he is located in Coventry.

Regards

Matt

I would appreciate if anyone knows of any where which offers this service (resprayed) and if they have a web site.

Any and all help much appreciated.

Emma

Reply to
Matt

"Dirk Belcher" wrote

Come to think of it, I would probably wait anyway as the current version is a pretty average representation of the prototype (to put it mildly)... although that particular subject has been talked about extensively here and everywhere else... :-)

db.

And for what it's worth, Bachmann had the new tooling for the 37\4xx on display at York last week. The grills look better and the step above the door (yes, above) is now gone. (I wonder if it still has lights?) A little bird also tells me that the Class 20 is already scheduled for similar alterations reference the windows and sand boxes, these due towards the end of the year.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.