DCC Overseas Systems

The most popular DCC systems here in the UK appear to be Lenz, Digitrax and ZTC (in that order?) However, purely out of interest, I wonder if anyone might know what the equivalent- sellers in the US are?

I assume that Lenz and Digitrax have a presence (but probably not ZTC)- any others? Which is the most widely- used system? Also, if there is a system out there that I have not mentioned, is it available here in the UK?

Purely out of interest and comparison's sake, that's all.

db.

Reply to
Dirk Belcher

Gene

In message , Gene writes

You left out EasyDCC.

Reply to
John Sullivan

Here in South Afirca it's mainly Digitrax due to the excellent dealer support. I've seen one or two Lenz setups and and one easy DCC I was the only ZTC user until I swopped to Digitrax and I have no regrets.

Reply to
Makemineadouble