(AD) 00 modern image locos and stock sale.

Hi

Just to let you know that I have just done a update and some more stuff has been added. Its selling fast so please get in quick.

Kind regards

Mike

Reply to
Mike in Sussex UK

Why do you say "prices slashed" on Heljan 47s at £90 when the RRP for them is £89? Doesn't really add up, does it?

John.

Reply to
John Lancaster

John

Slashed was a bit of fun really, however they were dropped from £110 so thats a fair bit of slash. I do not know the value of these locos, but I assume they are limited editions or similar. If they can still be readily purchased new for £89 I will let the seller know.

Reply to
Mike in Sussex UK

"Mike in Sussex UK" wrote

As far as I'm aware all versions of the Heljan 47 are still available or will be available again shortly. RRP is £89 and they can generally be purchased for under £80.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Thanks John, I will tell him today!

Reply to
Mike in Sussex UK

"John Turner" wrote

Mike, I'd better qualify this by saying my comments do not apply to the limited editions produced by some of the magazines, but only to the models released through the model trade (including standard limited editions such as EWS liveried "Windsor Castle").

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Understood thanks :-)