Hornby 56

Is it on sale yet? I thought it was just review samples that had gone to some magazines.
Adrian
Reply to
Adrian
"Chris" wrote
No available yet. Hope it has less flimsy detailing parts to fall off than on their previous recent releases.
John.
Reply to
John Turner
I had the impression it was as there was a review and Hornby adverts for it. Looks like both the fans will be driven aka class 50.
Chris
Reply to
Chris

Site Timeline