Santa Fe Train Lights

I've got two Santa Fe engines, but I can't find the light kits for them. Nothing more than a light bulb in a white plastic brick with a small wire and two 2x2 electric plates. The kit was online and/or in the catalog at one time, but now I can't find it. I tried the Downtown Disney store and came up empty there on every trip.

Anyone know where I can find these?

Reply to
William Demler

That is one of the strangest things that I have encountered here! I did a search on Lego.com for these after the standard links didn't get me what I wanted and nothing at all showed up for anything that I could think of typing in. Interestingly enough, I looked at these just last week and it was under "Train Accessories" which I have bookmarked. I can only assume that there is a screw-up on part of the web designers regarding this one. You might call Lego Shop At Home and ask someone there... I am certain that they have not been discontinued.

Best Regards,

Mark

Reply to
Mark A. Plum

All the parts needed are available at

Grahame Reid

For some reason, these have been discontinued.

Have a look at

Dean Earley