Mars light function

Several months ago I made an e-bay purchase of a DH163 decoder from a very helpful guy. I explained that I had an Atlas Commander DCC system and had very little programming knowledge so before sending the decoder to me, he programmed it so that the MARS light would operate with my F1 (or was it F2?) button. The normal headlight still runs off the F0 button.

It worked fine until today. Apparently I have somehow deprogrammed the chip as the MARS light no longer functions. I've checked the bulb and the connections and everything is as it should me which makes me think I bunged up the decoder somehow.

Can anyone please tell me how to reprogram F1 to operate the MARS light? Please use simple terms (I don't know how to use hexadecimal system) and keep in mind that in addition to having a simple mind, I also have a simple Atlas system.

Thanks/Carter Braxton

Carter Braxton

Reply to
Carter Braxton