Athearn Genesis F7 documentation

Everyone
Hi, I just purchased the Athearn Genesis Sante Fe F7 A&B (Part #
G1515) units preinstalled from Tony's Train Exchange with Soundtraxx
decoders. I absolutely LOVE these models these models, they look
great, and the sound adds a lot to the experience.
However, Tony's did not include the docs that (I assume) came with the
train that show how everything goes together, what types of lights /
LEDs to use, etc.
Could anyone who has these maybe scan them in and email them to me? Or
direct me to a link where I can download them (they didn't seem to be
at the Athearn site). My email address is snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com
Thanks in advance!
Scott
Reply to
Scott
Scott, what you want is on the Athearn web site. Open the Genesis section and then F units. The last thing on the F unit list is the instruction page. J. Bright
Reply to
jhbright