Athearn Genesis F7 documentation

Everyone

Hi, I just purchased the Athearn Genesis Sante Fe F7 A&B (Part # G1515) units preinstalled from Tony's Train Exchange with Soundtraxx decoders. I absolutely LOVE these models these models, they look great, and the sound adds a lot to the experience.

However, Tony's did not include the docs that (I assume) came with the train that show how everything goes together, what types of lights / LEDs to use, etc.

Could anyone who has these maybe scan them in and email them to me? Or direct me to a link where I can download them (they didn't seem to be at the Athearn site). My email address is snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com

Thanks in advance! Scott

Reply to
Scott

Scott, what you want is on the Athearn web site. Open the Genesis section and then F units. The last thing on the F unit list is the instruction page. J. Bright

Reply to
jhbright