Athearn F7 Dummy wheels replace

Hi Sorry for me bad enlish I have Athearn H0

1 x 3201 F7A SUPER PWR SANTA FE PASS 1 x 3002 F7B DMY SANTA FE PASS 1 x 3001 F7A DMY SANTA FE PASS

My ordering Wheelsets is incoming NWSL 40" Split axes 37141-4 are correct replacements FOR my POWERED F7 I have 2 UNPOWERED Dummys F7 Inside Frame. these the Wheelset not work on dummys Which is the correct order for NWSL 40" Wheel replacement for the Athearn F7 Dummys Inside Frame?

Reply to
Jürgen Pollak