Re: Life Like

Does anyone have the contact info for them? Or do I just contact Walthers?

Reply to
hell_NO

| I know that Walthers bought them, But it seems they took their website | down. | | Does anyone have the contact info for them? Or do I just contact Walthers?

Trains, slot cars and Darda Toys are now Walthers. There is a Life Like site, but it's only Lifoam and similar products.

CTucker NY

Reply to
Christian

Call or email Walthers. I emailed them and got a phone call the next day. They are in the process of moving all of Life Like's inventory so things will be a bit chaotic for a while.

Steve

Reply to
Steven Kay

Walthers has created a new manufacturers page for Proto (#920). Artwork on upcoming products can be found here. However, I have a feeling that all of the old info is gone forever.

Reply to
DCC Models

Eldridge wrote: I know that Walthers bought them, But it seems they took their website down. Frank Eva replied: However, I have a feeling that all of the old info is gone forever.

------------------------------------------------- If you have the url of the page, The Wayback Machine probably has it:

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
to 1,100 sites:

Bill

Reply to
G.M.

Here's the link to the main Proto 2000 archives. Mind you, it takes forever for a page to load, and many of the graphics on the pages come up as broken links. However, you can select a loco and get the information page.

Thanks to Bill for this info!!!

Reply to
DCC Models

Here is the most current Loco Archive page from the Wayback Machine:

The previous link was from early '04.

Reply to
DCC Models