F7 specifications and/or blueprints

Hi

Anyone have a link or source where I can get plans/demensions for an EMD F7 engine.

Thanks.

Reply to
MARSUVW

Try the RR-FallenFlags site: They have a manual for the 567 Diesel engine used in the F-7 locomotive at:

by "engine" you really mean "locomotive", they have an F-7 op manual at:
manuals contain some specs for the respective items. Geezer

Reply to
Geezer

What I exactly want are the exterior dimensions to create a scale model.

Reply to
MARSUVW

Model Railroader and Railroad Model Craftsman have published plans of these locos several times. E-mail me off list (drop the 'e' in the address) and I'll send you a photocopy in return for a railroady postcard from your region of the country.

HTH

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir