Rio Grande Southern site - major update completed

For any of you Colorado narrow gauge / RGS fans...
I've FINALLY completed adding links to over a 1000 additional photos
of the Rio Grande Southern, taken by Bob Richardson and recently put online by the Denver Public Library.
The updates are sprinkled all over my site - timelines, route details, etc. I did create a new page listing photos of each piece of rolling stock on the line, because I found so many of Bob's photos for specific cars and locos.
John Maxwell has many hundreds of RGS photos for sale on his website, and I've added links to those photos as well.
So - a big update finally complete. It's all here: RGS pages - http://rgsrr.home.comcast.net /
Enjoy!
- Steven