Rail Clock

Hi all,

I realize this is a little off-topic, but thought interests would be similar.

I'm trying to find a wall clock that has pictures of different trains at each hour and that on each hour whistles and makes the sound of that particular train.

I've managed to find ones for birds, John Deere tractors, and motorcycles, but not trains. Do any of you know where I could find one?

Thanks a lot,

Rob

Reply to
rob.mcmillan

I have one that was received as a gift. It is a wall clock licensed by Lionel and has pictures of various engines for each hour marker (New Jersey Blue comet, Southern Crescent, Santa Fe Warbonnet F3, Hudson J3a, Zephyr, NYC S1 Electric, N&W Y6b, Lehigh Valley, NYC F3 A-A, Phantom, Hiawatha, & Meadow River Heisler) and makes the correct sound for each train on the hour.

The pictures are of their models, though; not the real trains.

It measures about 14" in diameter. Other than the usual "Made in China" marks, there are no other identifying marks on the clock.

I did a quick check on eBay and didn't find this clock. I'll send a picture if you want.

g.

-------------------------------------------- Never criticize another until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and have his shoes.

For email reply, try jwudgy at tds dot net and you'll get through.

Thanks.

Reply to
nospam

Here it is:

-------------------------------------------- Never criticize another until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and have his shoes.

For email reply, try jwudgy at tds dot net and you'll get through.

Thanks.

Reply to
nospam

Make sure it does not contain lead paint, ethylene glycol, or melamine.

Reply to
Mountain Goat