What It's Really Like Using Mastercam X2 MR 2

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Jon, in your Insane Cad Ji-Blog, you claim you've been using MCX everyday for the last year. How come just a few months ago you were all over the internet claiming to be a FeatureCAM user, and rambling about how great it is?

It appears you've mixed up your lies again, champ.

Reply to
Joe788

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Answer the question, liar.

Reply to
Joe788

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

But...if Jon says it, it is fact.

Truth is for those who don't believe the babblemister

Reply to
jon.banquer

But...if Jon says it, it is fact.

Truth is for those who don't believe the babblemister

Reply to
jon.banquer

But...if Jon says it, it is fact.

Truth is for those who don't believe the babblemister

Reply to
jon.banquer

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Quote JB "I drillded sum hoes in massercam and I be the new massercam homeboy"

=2E..the place to be

Reply to
jon.banquer

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA