What's New In Mastercam X3

http://www.mastercam.com/Products/Enhancements /

Also:
http://www.fastechinc.net/Whats_New/Whatsnew.htm
It looks to me like very little effort was made in fixing things that have been broken in Mastercam X for years. Editing your tool library still seems to be a major PITA, same with Change At Point. The Machining Operations manager does not appear to have direct access to the WCS so you can drag and drop it between Toolpath Groups and more directly edit it, etc. (UG CAM has this.) Chaining arrows still appear to be wireframe and are often very hard to see / parts of them are missing. Viewsheets don't appear to be enhanced. They claim Verify is faster. Hope you can use something like the "s" key to go one step at a time rather than using the mouse.... really basic and a real PITA to do without. Backplot has it but not Verify?

When my VAR asked me what I'd like to see done differently, none of the things you mentioned were on my list, or the list of other customers he'd asked.
Perhaps a few more training courses and you'll get the hang of it?