Synchronous Technology Explained In Detail

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Only if you copied, pasted, plagiarized and parroted others.....

Reply to
brewertr

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Hey Asshole,

A link to a link to a link does not explain ShiT in detail.

Besides, it's easy to understand. It's just parametrics moved down to the final model. Parametric relationships driving faces instead of sketches.

Plain and simple.

I think what you're going to find is that combining history based parametrics and non-history based parametrics will historically turn out to be a bad idea because of all of the confusion it creates for how portions of the model are controlled. Of course your marketing wonks won't be the ones who recognize this contradiction, it will be the people who actually work with the software, so you'll not hear about it for years to come.

Blog that, shit-for-brains.

Daisy.

** Posted from
**
Reply to
ChamberPot

you are such a retard...my apologies to all the retards out there.

Reply to
madcadman

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Jon, how many views does your popular blog have now??

Reply to
Joe788

hey loser, what is the countdown to CAD-aggeddon now? I've lost track--I've been spending too much time reading the eloquent prose that is your blog.

Reply to
madcadman

Think Jon will take the work day off like he did for the web cast?

Jon did a fine job on his blog using his own words to explain in great detail "Synchronous Technology".

LOL, Tom

Reply to
brewertr

first i am not on John's side. but here is what i got from a NX salesman on this topic.

History Free Mode. For concept creation, and fast design workflows NX

6 allows users to opt to work in =93Synchronous=94 or =93History free=94 mode. Geometry is created using standard NX approaches, however, a linear history tree is not created removing the overhead of re-computing the history tree when making model edits.

just wanted to close this loop and get a real answer. iQ

Reply to
iQ

Why would you chose to listen to or believe a salesman vs. a white paper written by someone is often credited with inventing NURBS, who was the head or ComputerVision's R&D and who has been right all along on the FACT that traditional parametric systems were too limiting?

You want real answers read the link to the white paper I posted.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

banquer, did you say you had some toilet paper available on your website? whydontyouuseittowipeawaysomeoftheshityouspreadaroundsofreely?

Reply to
madcadman