Videos Showing How Solid Edge With Synchronous Technology Works...

along with descriptions of what subject each videos covers.
http://jonbanquer.blogspot.com /
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Take Obi-Wan Kenobi advice:
"Use the Force, Luke. Trust your feelings!"
Turn the f***** PC off!!!! JS

along with descriptions of what subject each video covers.
http://jonbanquer.blogspot.com /
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Jon, how come we aren't getting a blog update today? I was waiting on the edge of my seat to see which press release you'd copy/paste today!
www.baywords.com
"Many blogs are being shut down for uncomfortable thoughts and ideas. We will not do that. Our goal is to protect freedom of speech and your thoughts. As long as you dont break any Swedish laws in your blog, we will defend it."
"Break out the crying towels you sniveling little whiners; I'm back and more in your face than ever."... Jon Banquer
http://jonbanquer.baywords.com /
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Did you just quote yourself, in quotes, and then attribute it to yourself? Now *that's* something special!
BTW, when are we going to hear more from you about HSMWorks?
www.baywords.com
"Many blogs are being shut down for uncomfortable thoughts and ideas. We will not do that. Our goal is to protect freedom of speech and your thoughts. As long as you dont break any Swedish laws in your blog, we will defend it."
http://jonbanquer.baywords.com /
Break out the crying towels you sniveling little whiners; I'm back and more in your face than ever.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Sad to see how much of your life you are wasting trying to impress people who obvioulsy don't like you ...

I'm suppose to be in your filter. Why did I get removed? Put me back in now!
Thank you,
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA