Crapware

LOL!! Nice one....

Reply to
sittingduck

As posted to CNC Advertising Zone:

"Note for all, This will be the 16th "PATCH" in 16 months, do you really think this one will fix it, be honest 3 strikes your out !! Its way beyond that point, Besides coming to a phone call soon, Hey would you like to UPGRADE to our NEW V23 Sales and Gimmicks. If you belong to the "CULT" this is acceptable, NOT for ME !!"

Apparently you still can't even machine a pocket without gouging an island in BobCRAP 2007 / V22!

Bobcad is garbage because it's run by incompetent ego maniac scam artists like Chris Corbell (has zero machining experience) who is protected by Paul Gentile owner of CNC Advertising Zone. Over the years Chris Corbell has deleted hundreds of posts from the BobCRAP forum with Paul Gentile's blessing.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

I ran bobcam/bobwire years ago. It costed under a grand. A bargain for sure. But it had it's issues. but.... The neat thing about computers is if the variables are the same the output is predictable, unlike people. So if it does something weird..it will always do that, so you find a workaround. Cheap software reqires more skill than high end usually due to the "make it work" factor. A good example is machining pockets with islands. It's a classic example. When machining with cheap software pockets with islands, all kinds of little "rules" need followed. One rule might be where you start the contour of the island...maybe "never on a radius", or maybe always at an endpoint? Or maybe "always" pick the islands first then the outside? The problem is people buy this cheap stuff and expect it to do it all perfectly, not taking the time to learn the little things that make it work. NOT in the book, lol

Usually, people who are screaming about something sucky arent using crapware, they are crapusers. The person making the comment about this software has no credibility till we hear he's been using this stuff for a while, and compares it to another piece of software.

Besides...there will never ever be a name for wire edm software as kickass as Bobwire. Most use "esprit", wtf does esprit mean? is it french for sissy? wtf. lol

i want to get a seat of asscam. The comercial says "we hand the competition their asses on a plate". Its hard to learn and real expensive! And needs a supercomputer as minimal system reqs! You turn it on and the whole damn screen is your work area! Except for a tiny bar across the top for....file...edit...view...drafting...etc.... It uses a new kind of serial key, it's a smell sensor via usb. What is does is before it starts the cam system, it smells for pussy. If it gets a positive wiff, it boots up microsoft office instead and a little paperclip guy calls you his bitch. lol

Reply to
vinny

As posted to CNC Advertising Zone:

"Note for all, This will be the 16th "PATCH" in 16 months, do you really think this one will fix it, be honest 3 strikes your out !! Its way beyond that point, Besides coming to a phone call soon, Hey would you like to UPGRADE to our NEW V23 Sales and Gimmicks. If you belong to the "CULT" this is acceptable, NOT for ME !!"

Apparently you still can't even machine a pocket without gouging an island in BobCRAP 2007 / V22!

Bobcad is garbage because it's run by incompetent ego maniac scam artists like Chris Corbell (has zero machining experience) who is protected by Paul Gentile owner of CNC Advertising Zone. Over the years Chris Corbell has deleted hundreds of posts from the BobCRAP forum with Paul Gentile's blessing.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Black Dragon

Jon (or Jim, or Larry, or whatever username you're using today), why can't you stay away from CNCZone?

Reply to
Joe788

As posted to CNC Advertising Zone:

"Note for all, This will be the 16th "PATCH" in 16 months, do you really think this one will fix it, be honest 3 strikes your out !! Its way beyond that point, Besides coming to a phone call soon, Hey would you like to UPGRADE to our NEW V23 Sales and Gimmicks. If you belong to the "CULT" this is acceptable, NOT for ME !!"

Apparently you still can't even machine a pocket without gouging an island in BobCRAP 2007 / V22!

Bobcad is garbage because it's run by incompetent ego maniac scam artists like Chris Corbell (has zero machining experience) who is protected by Paul Gentile owner of CNC Advertising Zone. Over the years Chris Corbell has deleted hundreds of posts from the BobCRAP forum with Paul Gentile's blessing.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Nice icon for asscam. I'll refer it to them/

Reply to
vinny

IS the "asscam". Click on "more arse". :)

Reply to
Black Dragon