BobCRAP 2007 / V22 Update

As posted today to CNC Advertising Zone:

HMB3000:

"Inside word is the patch is not even close to being ready.....Rando and all the other who are somewhat new to Bobcad. This is what they do a lot of hype tell everyone how great something is going to be and then month and month of waiting. But in the mean time there sales force is out tell people the software works great and there are no issue."

scadvise:

"So Chris what you are saying is, that I shouldn't bother continuing trying to get my V22 to run code (which it will not yet) or even continue to try and learn the system because all is going to change? What about the CD tutorals I bought? Are they now going to have incorrect info in them? I'm currently thinking trying to learn a buggy system is just going to confuse me more than I already am."

swag:

"Wait They told all here that they were working around the clock to FIX V2007/V22, Only believe 1/2 of what you hear. and 1% from Bobcad

I agree with HMB3000 on the refund, it doesn't work, so every person that bought it should be able to get a REFUND !!! Looking Better everyday"

highspeedmazak:

"I see that there is still no fix. I guess I am going to buy a new cad/ cam program so I can get my work done."

swag:

"IMO good move, alot of others will also, If you consider the wasted time, and loss of jobs we could have bought a much more expensive software package and been out less in the long run !!

I think people should start back charging BCC for the financial loses !!"

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer