Advertising

How about using this for Ads (flyrockets.com)?

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
Reply to
Fred Shecter
Hmmm...I didn't look at it closely but it might have potential for advertising events where we're looking to enhance the spectator count. The cost of test marketing is relatively little - at only $5.00 a shot it might be worth it.
It probably beats my idea of doing something like the old 'screamer' ads from the late 60's: "Sunday, Sunday! At beautiful Argonia, Kansas!" :-)
The problem is: How many people have the digital displays (I assume they use something like the 40 kHz subcarrier on FM broadcasting) and how many people would be in a position to read the things? I'm guessing it's initially going to be restricted to stations owned by Clear Channel Communications... and that's a big bunch, nationwide.
mj
Reply to
Mark Johnson
I'd much rather the driver pay attention to his driving and not try to read text scrolling across his radio. What idiot thought up this idea?
Reply to
DaveL
The same idiot that gave cell phones to women driving SUV's.
Phil Stein
Phil Stein
Reply to
Phil Stein
You know, it's really sad that we have disabled Natural Selection.
-- David
Reply to
David