CNC Zone & Malware

Google Chrome is giving me warnings that CNC Zone is compromised with Malware - anyone else getting these warnings? That's :
www<DOT>cnczone<DOT>com
AWEM
Firefox 17.01 shows the warning message which seems to come from Google.
IE9 shows the site without comment
Regards Roger Woollett

Roger Woollett plaatste dit op zijn scherm :

Same here, incl. IE8...
"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message news:...

Well it's back to normal now, so was that a Google glitch or did they have a real problem?
AWEM
:...

I was getting the same thing.Had it twice before from Firefox.
Mark.

Spoke to soon,it`s back.
Mark.
wrote in message

So do you think that the site IS infected or is it spurious ?
AWEM
All is explained on the forum itself.
--
Roland Craven
nr Exeter, Devon UK.

It may well be Roland,but as mentioned, our problem is we can`t get on the forum because our browsers are blocking access.
To answer Andrew,Google is saying the zone has not infected anyone.
Mark
The site says it is the forum owners adware that is causing the problem. I'm using Firefox and its not warning me. Is your Firefox up to date? Roland
wrote:

It may well be Roland,but as mentioned, our problem is we can`t get on the forum because our browsers are blocking access.
To answer Andrew,Google is saying the zone has not infected anyone.
Mark
Is your Firefox up to date?

Issue 17?
Yes 17. This may help http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=cnczone.com/ I think I can get into CNC zone because I use an ad and crap blocker and keep all the Google crap out. They are now more pervasive than MS ever was! To my cynical eyes its just another way to push Google Chrome
Roland

Ah, is this Stuxnet? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet
Michael Bell
Google Chrome is blocking the site last time I checked today (8:00 PM EST)
It would be nice if site owners/administrators published an alternative way to contact them.
John
--
anhalt
The problem has been fix and the site is malware free.