CNC Zone & Malware

Google Chrome is giving me warnings that CNC Zone is compromised with
Malware - anyone else getting these warnings? That's :
wwwcnczonecom
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
Firefox 17.01 shows the warning message which seems to come from Google.
IE9 shows the site without comment
Regards Roger Woollett
Reply to
Roger Woollett
Roger Woollett plaatste dit op zijn scherm :
Same here, incl. IE8...
Reply to
Dirk
Well it's back to normal now, so was that a Google glitch or did they have a real problem?
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
:...
I was getting the same thing.Had it twice before from Firefox.
Mark.
Reply to
mark
Spoke to soon,it`s back.
Mark.
Reply to
mark
So do you think that the site IS infected or is it spurious ?
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
All is explained on the forum itself.
Reply to
Roland Craven
It may well be Roland,but as mentioned, our problem is we can`t get on the forum because our browsers are blocking access.
To answer Andrew,Google is saying the zone has not infected anyone.
Mark
Reply to
mark
The site says it is the forum owners adware that is causing the problem. I'm using Firefox and its not warning me. Is your Firefox up to date? Roland
It may well be Roland,but as mentioned, our problem is we can`t get on the forum because our browsers are blocking access.
To answer Andrew,Google is saying the zone has not infected anyone.
Mark
Reply to
Roland Craven
Is your Firefox up to date?
Issue 17?
Reply to
mark
Yes 17. This may help
I think I can get into CNC zone because I use an ad and crap blocker and keep all the Google crap out. They are now more pervasive than MS ever was! To my cynical eyes its just another way to push Google Chrome
Roland
Reply to
Roland Craven
In message "Andrew Maws>>
Ah, is this Stuxnet?

Michael Bell
Reply to
Michael Bell
Google Chrome is blocking the site last time I checked today (8:00 PM EST)
It would be nice if site owners/administrators published an alternative way to contact them.
John
Reply to
anhalt
The problem has been fix and the site is malware free.
cnczone