CNC Zone & Malware

Google Chrome is giving me warnings that CNC Zone is compromised with Malware - anyone else getting these warnings? That's : wwwcnczonecom

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Firefox 17.01 shows the warning message which seems to come from Google.

IE9 shows the site without comment

Regards Roger Woollett

Reply to
Roger Woollett

Roger Woollett plaatste dit op zijn scherm :

Same here, incl. IE8...

Reply to
Dirk

Well it's back to normal now, so was that a Google glitch or did they have a real problem?

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

:...

I was getting the same thing.Had it twice before from Firefox.

Mark.

Reply to
mark

Spoke to soon,it`s back.

Mark.

Reply to
mark

So do you think that the site IS infected or is it spurious ?

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

All is explained on the forum itself.

Reply to
Roland Craven

It may well be Roland,but as mentioned, our problem is we can`t get on the forum because our browsers are blocking access.

To answer Andrew,Google is saying the zone has not infected anyone.

Mark

Reply to
mark

The site says it is the forum owners adware that is causing the problem. I'm using Firefox and its not warning me. Is your Firefox up to date? Roland

It may well be Roland,but as mentioned, our problem is we can`t get on the forum because our browsers are blocking access.

To answer Andrew,Google is saying the zone has not infected anyone.

Mark

Reply to
Roland Craven

Is your Firefox up to date?

Issue 17?

Reply to
mark

Yes 17. This may help

I think I can get into CNC zone because I use an ad and crap blocker and keep all the Google crap out. They are now more pervasive than MS ever was! To my cynical eyes its just another way to push Google Chrome

Roland

Reply to
Roland Craven

Ah, is this Stuxnet?

Michael Bell

Reply to
Michael Bell

Google Chrome is blocking the site last time I checked today (8:00 PM EST)

It would be nice if site owners/administrators published an alternative way to contact them.

John

Reply to
anhalt

The problem has been fix and the site is malware free.

cnczone