Shameless Advertising

Well not really just a link to my website. It isnt the greatest in the world but I am trying to build a large list of rockerty links.

If you want yours or a favorite on it, email me and I will put it up. However it must be rockerty related. I dont care if it is Model pro Am just as long as it flys.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Mackay-Blair

you know sometimes I am a complete meathead!!!!

Michael Mackay-Blair