Happy MOON Day

Why is this day not a national or international holiday? "We came in peace for all mankind"

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

It appears that you answered your own question.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Carr

Spices. That's what they were looking for.

Bob Kaplow

On 22 Jul 2004 05:00:00 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (RayDunakin) wrote:

Reply to
Alan Jones

Reply to
Randy

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Is it buried anywhere near the monolith?

Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet

"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."

Reply to
Mario Perdue

Monolith, *NOT* obelisk.

Big difference.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

snip

"They better watch out for metal munching mice too"

For an extra 5 points, tell me what series that's from and the names of the moon men.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Moose and squirrel!

The names of the moon men escapes me.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Bob K. replied:

It's a "Dune" reference.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Why Rocky & Bullwinkle of course.

One was Clyde. The other was not.

Bob Kaplow

For the moment I can't remember either. Was the other name Claude?

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Gidney & Cloyd