Merlin Missile Solutions Announces Availability of HyperTEK Products

Merlin Missile Solutions, a provider of "Unique Solutions for High Performance Rocketry", announces the availability of HyperTEK hybrid motor products.

According to Lance Knoechel, president of Merlin Missile Solutions, "Hybrid motors have been gaining in popularity due to their unregulated status by the ATF, not having to pay hazmat shipping fees and lower fuel grain costs. We are happy to offer products from HyperTEK, a proven leader in the hybrid field, to this growing segment of the rocketry community."

Merlin offers the complete line of HyperTEK products and all HyperTEK fuel grains are ready for immediate shipment.

Additional information can be found on the Merlin Missile Solutions web site at

Lance Knoechel

I notice you show the "Baby M" 75/2800 motor under Motor Systems. This is the first time I've seen it sold as a M motor, not an add-on to the L Motor system. Nice.

Reply to
Alex Mericas

Just like solids!!

Well, so long as you are a member of neither NAR or TRA self-inflicted wound (self-regulation) societies.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine