Me and the Marketing email group again.

Just to whet your appetite on the content so far in the Locksmith Marketing email list. In the files section are the following articles:

Business Building Advice What a Locksmith Does When to use a Locksmith

In the Links Section:

10 ways to make your Website work harder for you. A place to download the Adobe reader for free Breakthrough Performance Developing a Sales Plan How to Promote Sales in your Retail Locksmith Shop Locksmith Business Cards Ten Rules to Avoid going Broke The Dozen Dounuts Twenty Costly Marketing Mistakes in Running a Locksmith Business

Archived emails include instructions for accessing the infamous "Lockology" Articles.

There is also the opportunity to exchange ideas and ask questions with other Locksmiths via email and more resources are being added all the time!

There is no charge for the email group and unsubscribing is as easy as clicking a button or sending me an email.

Here's the Link to subscribe!

http:// snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com

Would appreciate everyone spreading the word!

Reply to
MThomas859

Gee. What a polite group! Anyone going to mention that Donuts is spelled wrong? Where's all our educators? <g>

Reply to
Keys4locks

Nobodi is reading the spam!

Newnsie

Reply to
UPUHRS5437

There are a (very) few folks here who are violently against anything that looks vaguely commercial. Debating it with them is nonproductive.

Link doesn't work, not surprisingly. Was it supposed to be an e-mail address?

I've had past problems with yahoo groups not working properly, so I sorta wish you'd gone with a more reliable venue. "Quality, service, price -- pick any two." I'm also highly skeptical of the potential value of this list -- among other things, it still has to be treated as insecure so we couldn't discuss anything there that can't be discussed here -- but I'd be willing to briefly lend an ear before I write it off.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (yclept Keshlam

I used the link you forwarded and it worked for me. If it proves useful I may go to another venue. I'll send you a push-button link. If you don't want it or aren't intersted, just delete it. Certainly don't want to offend anyone else. If it doesn't prove useful, it will die a natural death.

Mike Thomas Lock & Key For an email list discussion of locksmith related marketing concepts join us at: http:// snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com

Reply to
MThomas859

agree, the 3 BIGGEST problems on the Internet are MSN, AOL, and Yahoo. eliminate all of them, and the stuff associated with them, and the internet has a chance.

am on 16 email lists at Yahoo, and I will flat AGREE, they got their problems, BUT, no one has found a 'reasonable alternative. that I have heard of, so far.

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Why are you part of one of "the 3 BIGGEST problems on the Internet"?

Reply to
Putyourspamhere