heller email

a while back someone posted the heller email for missing parts. if that was you, may i have it again?tanks....

You could try snipped-for-privacy@compuserve.com but I don't know if it's still good.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

If you visit their site,

, click on English and after the page loads, there are customer service and contact buttons along the right side. I've used them before and got good service.

Reply to
RobG

i had forgotten the heller url. you may have done this last year when i needed it. my d-day set came without paint. somehoe they sent me 2 sets, no charge. anyway, thanks muchly, rob. now i have a ju52 with no glass.