Re: Very OT: Back from Vacation

and all you really needed was her ....... with No clothes ! heh heh

noddy

Reply to
noddy

> so once again I attempted to pack light, then the wife got involved. > > As usual we did not touch 90% of what she packed for us. > > I tried to explain that Anaheim is a big city and that we could > probably find whatever we needed there if the case arose..... > > Clothes for the morning, clothes for the afternoon, 15 magazines (all > unopened) enough bottles of stuff to fill a drug store.....the list > goes on. > > Just amazing, the female mind... > > Craig

Must have been a scout.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. :)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

If it's any consolation, I can go for a 3-week trip to the UK with a medium-sized backpack and a rolling carryon-size bag, each of which are partially filled (and much of that is gifts for my friends)... My "carryon" on the way over is a plastic grocery bag with my must-have-on-my-person items; on the way back, IF I need it, is a nylon fold-up bag I had stashed in one of the backpack's pockets...

Sister Mary

Reply to
MJ Rudy