old postal safe needs "cracking"

My dad bought an old Post Office safe back when I was a kid. He passed away a few years ago and we're now just trying to crack it.

Are there any "mobile" safe cracker is the Silion Valley Area; or how would I BEST find one.

Thanks

Reply to
Ray

kid. He passed

it.

Area; or how

google is your friend :-)

"Key

Ken Dunkel would probably meet the definition of the best. He is in Pacifica, but takes jobs in the south bay.

(650) 355-6353

Tell him I sent you.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

i will second rogers recommendation to use ken he is very qualified. beware of the yellow pages you never know what you will get.

Reply to
todd

Thanks. I'll give him a call.

Reply to