Apprenticeship

I am a student at the academy of Locksmithing in toronto. I have passed
these courses: basic Locksmithing(about all types of locks and how each
works), basic safe, masterkeying, and disc waffer and pin and tumbler lock
picking. i have had many interviews but no one will hire me, and i cant get
anyone to tell me why?.....is there somthing else i should do?....i want
real work experince(about 5 years) before starting my own bussiness. any
tips would be much appreciated.
Reply to
Locken

Site Timeline