Apprenticeship

I am a student at the academy of Locksmithing in toronto. I have passed these courses: basic Locksmithing(about all types of locks and how each works), basic safe, masterkeying, and disc waffer and pin and tumbler lock picking. i have had many interviews but no one will hire me, and i cant get anyone to tell me why?.....is there somthing else i should do?....i want real work experince(about 5 years) before starting my own bussiness. any tips would be much appreciated.

Reply to
Locken

Check the spelling on your resume? (just kidding, I think)

Reply to
Dave Wallen