Master Combination?

I am feeling very foolish. About a year and a half ago I posted a request to this group to find a lost combination to a Master Lock # 910366. I got the combination and gave it to my son.

My son has since lost the combination (again) and I have looked through all my old email archives and I can't find the original message.

Can anyone help out again?

To reply directly to me remove "nospam" from my email address.

Thanks

Reply to
homepc

And you didn't get flamed enough the first time to prevent you from asking it again? Boy! You got cajones(sp?) !!! :)

Most people won't answer that question because they have no way of knowing who you are and if it really is in fact, your padlock. Think of it this way... What if that lock were on your shed and the crack-head up the street got the code off the lock and came here asking for the combination? Should we give it to him? I know I wouldn't. (You're welcome.)

Someone here will probably give it to you. But the pros (at least the more reputable ones) won't.

If not, take it to a local locksmith and he'll give you the combination for a couple of bucks. If it's locked on something, cut it off and buy a new one. (Cheaper than paying someone to come out.)

Tell ya what. I'll give you the last number. Maybe that will jog your memory. "38"

Bobby

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

If you go to:

* You may have to cut & paste to get the URL on one line. you can read the original posts that may jog your memory (it's clear to the end.)

Leon Rowell

homepc wrote:

Reply to
Leon Rowell

posted a request

# 910366. I got

looked through all

message.

address.

see the FAQ

Will people on this newsgroup give me information about picking locks, etc.? This is a serious debate, based on serious principles. Most experienced people here are quite willing to discuss the basics of lock construction and operation. Few (if any) are willing to give specific answers regarding opening a particular lock or safe - without knowing the asker or having other evidence that the inquiry is legitimate.

Reply to
Key

I got it. Thanks very much for your interest & responses.

I know it's just a cheap lock, but I hate to see things go to waste.

:)

*>

Reply to
homepc

Genericode says: 2-20-38

Reply to
willnevergoaway

"willnevergoaway" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com forged in message

---snip the forged message to report---

wasn't me that posted the combo. it was forged by NNTP-Posting-Host: 4.154.36.6 OrgAbuseEmail: snipped-for-privacy@genuity.com

Reply to
Key

Key,

Anyone who knows you, knows that you didn't post that or the other one.

Bobby

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

the other one.

yea, I know. he has been reported and will continue to be reported everytime he forges my name.

Reply to
Key

Sigh. Time to update my killfiles again.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (yclept Keshlam

Well it is said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

Some one out there must really really love you a lot to keep coming out of the woodwork like this every few weeks attempting to tear you a new one...

It is just such a terrible shame that the coward won't come out and be honest about who he (or she) is...

"willnevergoaway" -- You are the weakest link GOOD-BYE...

Evan the Maintenance Man

Reply to
Evan

flattery...

keep coming out of

you a new one...

come out and be

you are correct... he is a "coward"... I know who he is.

the problem is being handled.

Reply to
Key

Hey Key:

This wouldn't be coming from down south, would it?

Newnsie

Reply to
UPUHRS5437

There isnt anything to report you raving loon. Even if you knew where to report it you have no exclusive right to the name Key. Anyone can use the name Key. Forging you means forging your HEADERS you braindead twit. If youre worried about it use a PGP sig not that you could figure out how. You cant even figure out where Im really posting from.

Reply to
willnevergoaway

Joe Joe Joe. I thought you were smarter than that. If you had bothered to read this thread you would have noticed that it was given out here in this very thread. Try to keep up, afterall you are one of about 2 people on this whole group with a functional brain. If you become fuckwitted then there is little hope.

See the FAQ, but in brief: How do we know this

Who cares? Master doesnt care of they wouldnt make the combos available to the public.

Why should he? He already has the combo. Once again try and keep up or get a better news service. All your "locksmith" code information has been available to the general public for many years. No reason not to give it out on a public forum. Something is either public or it isnt.

Reply to
Keytroll